Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I've been absent from the BB for a spell I now notice some enhancements that were not there before with full credit to the smart guys up front.

As I often come across a thread that interests me for future referral I now have difficulty in marking it so that I can go back to it when I need to solve the problem.

I can see that there are now few options available but an somewhat confused as to their proper usages. So when should I use the Digg this thread, Add to Del.iciou.us and Add to Technorati ?.

And how do I set this up and where can I see the threads bookmarked for future referral.

Sorry to be painful forum user but would like to do this properly so any guidance would be most helpful.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Manage "Reference" Posts?

As I often come across a thread that interests me for future referral I now have difficulty in marking it so that I can go back to it when I need to solve the problem.
I have this same question (although I'd prefer to keep it within alfabb then use third-party service)

Anyone have suggestions on how to maintain "reference posts"?

·
Registered
9,247 Posts
While there is no bookmarking option for a specific thread or post, there is the "Subscribe to this thread" option available (near the top of the page, under "Thread Tools"). This option will also send alerts every time a thread is updated by a new post. What threads have been subscribed to can be viewed and managed in the User Control Panel aka User CP (but there is no option to sort them in any specific order).

Screenshot 2019-09-21 19.03.29 (cropped + markup).jpg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts