Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I have the seat skins, I'm needing to order some red vinyl from Classic Alfa to do the drape, door & rear panels, and cover the floor under the seats and cross brace area of the interior of my 64 Giulia Spider. Never having done any upholstery work, I have no idea how many sq. ft. to order, but probably more than I think.

All input is greatly appreciated.

Ray

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
I can't answer your specific question but when you order a yard of vinyl it's usually 56" wide. That should help you narrow it down.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Mine took 2 yards with little to spare, but I ordered the door & quarter panel vinyl separately pre-sewn. Do you have the original vinyl for patterns?

·
Premium Member
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dave,

I have the door panels and a pattern for a late Giulia Spider drape, but not for the rears. I guess you just "work" the floor vinyl into place as you go, once you cover the holes in the lateral floor bracing w/ some type of thin, but rigid plastic sheeting.

From the posts re the spare tire area, the flooring and the back partition call for both padding and covering; of what exactly, I'm not certain.

Thanks,

Ray

·
Registered
749 Posts
I have my originals. Send me an email, I’m done cutting my vinyl to each pattern. I have that insulation pad(s) as well. I sent the dimensions and photos to Donatella and they made a new set of those pads for me. Much better quality materials than the originals.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts