1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
I submitted a correction to IMBD, you're welcome! :)

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
I went to the corrections and additions section and submitted it with an explanation. I didn't think it would be that fast though.

·
Premium Member
6,446 Posts
Score one for the Alfa police! :) :) :)
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
6,446 Posts
Interesting program, I wonder how well all that adhesive will be holding the car together in 40 years. I sure would like to drive one!

·
Senior TEXAS member
1,526 Posts
Interesting program, I wonder how well all that adhesive will be holding the car together in 40 years. I sure would like to drive one!
Was thinking the same thing. Its not like Liquidnails which bonds and really doesnt have to worry about torquing, expansion/contraction, heat cycling, or much movement at all.
By the by, my names on the list to drive one here in Corpus. I can give you a weeks notice and you can come down and join me! :thumbup1:

·
Premium Member
6,446 Posts
You bet! My gtv was originally sold in Corpus, I think. I wonder if they would trade both our cars for one of theirs, that way driving the same car we could finally settle who's fastest:)

·
Senior TEXAS member
1,526 Posts
There is no doubt in my mind.....:001_rolleyes:
Would be good to see you again. Think about it!

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Good show. I didn't know anything about the engine. The pieces definitely have that Afla nord engine semblance. Looks like it may be difficult to re-jug at home. Looked really tall. Sounds really good.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts