·
Premium Member
15,489 Posts
Yes, rare car, that Alpha Romero.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The ad says delivery available. I told him I'd pay $1,500 if that included delivery to Portland. He wanted me to send money first...

·
Registered
412 Posts
The ad says delivery available. I told him I'd pay $1,500 if that included delivery to Portland. He wanted me to send money first...
I had the same platinum model and year with the 3.0 engine. It did it all, fast, handle, suede insert insert seats and really fun to drive. This is one of the cars I wish I kept.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Could be a bargain if you like electrical troubleshooting. I drove a Verde as a daily driver for 5 years but I was continually fixing electrical problems.

·
Registered
11 Posts
What would be a good price for one of these? I’m interested but I would like your opinion first fellow members.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I spoke to the seller again today, he has a buyer flying in from SoCal in a couple of hours.

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
My luck. Would $1000 be fair? Just curious for future reference.
No, $1,000 is too low. Milano values are still in the toilet but this car (assuming it is all the add says it is) is already a bargain. Also blue is a rare color, and being a Platinum it has the 4.10 differential with limited slip, the most desirable of GTV6/Milano transaxles.

Just my opinion

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
No, $1,000 is too low. Milano values are still in the toilet but this car (assuming it is all the add says it is) is already a bargain. Also blue is a rare color, and being a Platinum it has the 4.10 differential with limited slip, the most desirable of GTV6/Milano transaxles.
True. The transaxle alone is worth 50% of the asking price.

·
Premium Member
2,545 Posts
Right in my backyard and I missed it!!!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Platinum models had a 2.5 which is why they have the shorter final drive. That's why they feel fast off the line.

·
Premium Member
2,545 Posts
Yikes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts