Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2,066 Posts
Sniady asked me this question at Skatelab. I can't remember how I found AlfaBB! My six-month short term memory must be shot.

Speaking of Skatelab, will there be a gallery?? :)

· Registered
2,066 Posts
...And it comes in Subie family hauler burgundy. Window treatment not included.

Anyone wonder where Pontiac sold all the side cladding molds they used to put on their Grand Ams/Prix?

Just messin with ya Paradiso. :D

· Registered
2,066 Posts
alfa_chan said:
I was going to drive home my GTV tonight, when I started the engine and it started raining. She has to stay in the warehouse for the weekend then. :(
Chan! So you're the one that brought on the rain! I thought someone had washed their car.

Don't feel bad, my baby's gotta spend the weekend under a waterproof (hopefully) tarp. I'll have my own house with a two car garage someday. <sigh>

· Registered
2,066 Posts
Paradiso said:
So its pick on the jap car, huh? Let me remind you that I'm the only one in this conversation with an Italian name AND I grew up in Brooklyn. Go ahead, keep messin with me! I'm gonna send a coupla my boys out there and teach you guys some manners.
Oh yeah? Well here's what my Japanese wife has to say to that.

Hmmmmm, well, "jap" is not a good word. Do you know Japanese "Yakuza"? :cool:

· Registered
2,066 Posts
Good job Paradiso! My wife said your Japanese was correct and that you're forgiven. Although she did joke about you paying by giving up a finger . . Yakuza style.

· Registered
2,066 Posts
nino1969 said:
My best man TAKIS found it and told me about it.
Nino, I've been wondering about your term "best man". Was TAKIS the "best man" at your wedding? Or is he your, as we say, best friend?

I still can't remember how I stumbled across AlfaBB almost a year ago. But when I did it was like the clouds parting and hearing angels sing.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.