Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
484 Posts
YO YO YO PARADISO, the reason that rear end is disappearing into the distance is because there's a tow truck hitch providing the boost!!!!!!!!!!
If you're on this web site, then you only drive Italian Cars!! Love ya babe, the general.

· Registered
484 Posts
Scunitz, a man after my own heart!!!!! God bless you, your entire family, the people you love, the people you work for and with, and all that is precious in your universe. Box Mounted on Wheels!! I love it. Don't forget Big Money Waste!!!
By the way, how did you like this testosterone boy racea911. What a pretender!! Oh, I'd like to buy an Alfa. What a crock of *hit!! I should go on a Porsche site with a name like "raceagtv" and propogate the same crap, Oh I'd like to buy a 911, blah, blah, blah. Thanks for stepping up and speaking the truth. Are you listening Jorgen, my new good buddy!!

· Registered
484 Posts
I find it amusing that people have a problem with this Alfa vs. BMW thing I have. In America, you're either a bow tie guy or you like Fords. If you're a Ranger fan, you hate the Islanders. If you're a Yankee fan, you hate the Mets. People, get in touch with your emotions and stop all this politically correct crap!!! Vent your anger and you shall be emancipated!!!!!!!!!! Sanctify yourself, set yourself free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

· Registered
484 Posts
And without a few highjacked threads and a little conflict...... Alright Paradiso, Simon is the man. Simon is the man. Simon is the man. Jorgen is my new good buddy. Simon is the man. Simon is the man. etc, etc, etceterini.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.