Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Premium Member
4,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As we all know the more people we have on the AlfaBB the better the colective becomes. So in my effort to spread the word and to see how the word gets spread can you guys post how you found the BB?

Thanks!

· Premium Member
4,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Paradiso said:
Jeez guys. I was only screwing around, now I feel bad.
Hahahahaha. I wasnt refering to your post. I was refering that It would be hard for me to post how I found the BB since I helped make it.

Were all Alfisti in here no need to feel bad about anything!

· Premium Member
4,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
The Digest is definitely a great online resource for Alfisti. The only thing is that all members emails are exposed everywhere and on all of their archive pages as well. By having emails exposed on the web like that is a for sure guarantee that you will get SPAM as long as they remain exposed. I think allot of the Digest members frustrations are from this exact reason. What I did was add a cherry on top of an already existing problem.

The AlfaBB is set up a bit different in that we have our own PM system or use of form mail thru the site so no emails are exposed unless they are given out or posted by the owner of the email.

At the time of the original mailing I thought it was a bright idea. Boy was I wrong. Once again I’m sorry to those who got upset.

· Premium Member
4,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
generaljimt said:
By the way, how did you like this testosterone boy racea911. What a pretender!! Oh, I'd like to buy an Alfa. What a crock of *hit!! I should go on a Porsche site with a name like "raceagtv" and propogate the same crap, Oh I'd like to buy a 911, blah, blah, blah. Thanks for stepping up and speaking the truth. Are you listening Jorgen, my new good buddy!!
General,

Man you just don’t know when to quit! Once again you are hi-jacking a thread that has nothing to do with BMW's, PORSCHES, or your dislikes of other BB members. Yes I have read your PM's to your new buddy Jorgen and must say you are definitely going out of your way to stir the pot. Consider this your second warning to stop any remarks pointed toward other BB members.

I do believe in FREEDOM OF SPEACH, which is the only reason that I have allowed your ramblings to go as long as they have. If I had to choose between a BB member who owns an Alfa and insults others on a regular basis or a BMW-PORSCHE owner who is pleasant to chat with I'll choose the later every time.

FYI- I have never had a Alfa Romeo and am waiting to get one and currently drive a 911. Does this make me a bad person as well?

Lets keep the threads on topic and enjoy the conversations.

· Premium Member
4,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
General General General,

It is so! I have gone thru all the effort of building this site laboring day and night to only be exposed by you.

I am whatever you say I am!

· Premium Member
4,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Paradiso said:
Simon made this BB a reality so that you could frolic in it. Where once there was no AlfaBB now there is. Why? Because Simon made it happen.
Paradiso,

Thanks for the support but I cant really take all the credit for the site. Sniady and Anthony (Italcarguy) have alot to do with it and dont forget all of you guys. Without members the site would be boring.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.