Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Admin
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As we all know the more people we have on the AlfaBB the better the colective becomes. So in my effort to spread the word and to see how the word gets spread can you guys post how you found the BB?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
I found out through Sniady. He was at the shop one day and told me about the idea him and this Simon guy had (I did not know Simon at the time)

·
Admin
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Paradiso said:
Jeez guys. I was only screwing around, now I feel bad.
Hahahahaha. I wasnt refering to your post. I was refering that It would be hard for me to post how I found the BB since I helped make it.

Were all Alfisti in here no need to feel bad about anything!

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
HAHAHAHA same here. I thought you're post was funny.

So it's hard for me to respond to "how did you find AlfaBB". I guess I can just say, "I helped built it". I helped built it

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Sniady asked me this question at Skatelab. I can't remember how I found AlfaBB! My six-month short term memory must be shot.

Speaking of Skatelab, will there be a gallery?? :)

·
Registered
484 Posts
YO YO YO PARADISO, the reason that rear end is disappearing into the distance is because there's a tow truck hitch providing the boost!!!!!!!!!!
If you're on this web site, then you only drive Italian Cars!! Love ya babe, the general.

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
HAHAHAHAHA Funny!

Mitsu VS GTV. I'd give that thing a good run for it's money. Take it up to the canyons, and I'll be riding on rails, while you create understeer.:eek: :eek: :eek: :D :p :D :p :D ;)

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I'd like nothing better! My Eclipse is all go, no show (sorry, no ricer wing or bling bling graphics). She's lowered with Eibach springs, Tokico adjustable shocks, upgraded sway bar and poly bushings and motor mounts. Pretty neutral through the twisties.

Win or lose it would be a helluva lot of fun. A bit far for me though!!

Not nearly as beautiful as my spider, but no ugly duckling either:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
How about GTV vs an Evo?? :D

They have a GT-A too! A for automatic, a 280hp Automatic 4 door sedan.

I guess until we have the new GTAs here, we have to have some other makes as a modern daily driver. :(
-------
I was going to drive home my GTV tonight, when I started the engine and it started raining. She has to stay in the warehouse for the weekend then. :(

Sniady said:
HAHAHAHAHA Funny!

Mitsu VS GTV. I'd give that thing a good run for it's money. Take it up to the canyons, and I'll be riding on rails, while you create understeer.:eek: :eek: :eek: :D :p :D :p :D ;)

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
...And it comes in Subie family hauler burgundy. Window treatment not included.

Anyone wonder where Pontiac sold all the side cladding molds they used to put on their Grand Ams/Prix?

Just messin with ya Paradiso. :D

1 - 20 of 151 Posts