Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see that you have archives of electrical diagrams. How can I view them? I have a 1968 Junior spider 1300 and trying to figure out the voltage regulator wiring sequence. Thanks:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Many Thanks

Just got your diagrams, many thanks!! I was able to confirm that the wiring to the regulator was OK. Just made a few tweaks and she started right up, first time I've taken her out this year. Beautiful weather for a drive !!
Mahalo Braddah.:D:cool:
I hope I can be of help in return.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wiring diagram for 1988 Alfa Romeo Spider

Hi, I need a wiring diagram for this car. I have no power to the fuel pumps. Help!. I don't have the owner's manual so I don't know what fuse is what (although I did check them all)
Thanks for whatever you can send me:)

·
Registered
1 Posts
1985 spider 2000

Hi papajam:
Do you have a wiring diagram for the above car? If so can you send me one?

BTW, I am new to this BB and to the internet generally so I hope I'm not violating any protocols or being rude or whatever. If so , sorry.

Thanks for the help.

Big Dan

·
Administrator
16,645 Posts
Hello, Dan. Welcome to the BB. You ain't violating any protocols. And you don't seem rude!

You will appreciate the excellent diagrams that BB member PapaJam makes. They will make chasing Italian electrons much easier. A big thank you to PapaJam!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi papajam:

Do you have a wiring diagram for a 1981 Alfa Romeo Spider? I have a short in the wiring to the fuel pump and can't start the car - the fuse keeps blowing. I would appreciate any help that you can give me - thanks in advance.

BTW, I am new here so I don't know if you will see this post.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Joe

·
Administrator
16,645 Posts
When he wakes up from his afternoon nap he'll probably see your post. To increase your odds, send PapaJam a 'Personal Message' (click on his username and then click 'send a personal message'). Include your email address and info about your Alfa and he'll send you an email with the best Alfa wires diagrams known to man (or woman).

·
Registered
209 Posts
1961 Giulietta Sprint Normale

Hello Papajam,
I would very much appreciated if you could provide me with the diagram for my car ? They seem to be invaluable and the best around.
Thank you very much.
Kind regards
Philippe:)

·
Trained (ex)Professional, , 1953-2018 RIP,
16,232 Posts
I'll need your email address in order to send you the diagram. Please use the private message feature of this BB if you'd prefer to keep your address out of the public domain.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts