Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How about a new forum for the Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione?

Is it time to add a seperate forum for the 8C to the individual model forms? Or does it get lumped in with the current model line up?

Slow news day so that's it from me.

Regards,

Jeff
Dallas, Texas
1994 164 LS

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
Sorry :(, I don't see the hipe in a one-off model that costs $200K and that 500 are being made worldwide, let alone only 100 coming into the states. What I'm more interested in, are the cars available to the masses - it's price compared to others that are out there and its performance.

Attachments

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I certainly cannot argue that the car is a very expensive and limited production model and will appeal to only a very select few. However, could the same have been said for the Montreal when it came out, or perhaps the limited production racers from the late 50s and early 60s? This is just a guess, as I do not know what the production numbers were for the Montreal’s or the Sprint Specials, GTA's or other limited production models. Maybe those were produced in greater numbers and were more affordable against other exotic cars at the time.

Also, it is not like someone is going to post questions on the forum on how to fix something that breaks on that car. But over time, it may be necessary to set up a separate forum group within the other models section.

That's it and take care,

Jeff

1 - 3 of 3 Posts