Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I encountered several hours of AlfaBB outages today. This happened also about a week ago. Does anybody know what's going on?

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I encountered several hours of AlfaBB outages today. This happened also about a week ago. Does anybody know what's going on?
Just got access for first time today! I've been trying since 9:30AM EST.
Tried ALL types of routing-nothing worked...Ed K.:eek:

·
Registered
9,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
But Mad North-Northwest
10,070 Posts
I'm glad it's back up. I was jonesing pretty bad. Had to go out to the garage and lick oil off the concrete to get my fix.

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
... Had to go out to the garage and lick oil off the concrete to get my fix.
You've been hanging around Tifosi way too long! :D Try praying to the Alfa gods next time - especially if it's Sunday! ;)

Best regards,

·
Admin
4,862 Posts
Sorry for the outages!

I have been battling server problems all weekend which have to do with our site backups. Possibly a few more outages during the next few days while I work all the bugs out.

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
we wouldn't have so many problems if us members paid a membership fee. even a dollar a month would go a long way.
Your wish should come true. :) Simon has already indicated that he will be introducing membership levels in the coming year...

Best regards,

S

·
0 Posts
Membership levels?

What is this........... PBS?

Perhaps if a "BB member" were charged for each post this would bring the level of discourse up? But then we get into class politics. Never mind.

Quite honestly, I probably would pay...................to keep up with "The World According to JJ!"

Worth the price of admission.

Smile.

David
1986 GTV-6

1 - 18 of 18 Posts