Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
those anyone know of an adapter for bosch fuel injector so I can connect a fuel hose to fuel injector with standard "o-ring" connector?

Example of a fuel injector with standard "o-ring":

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am using a motronic m1.7 so I will need to get an injector with an impedance of 15.9 Ohm. It's for a 3L V6 with slight modifications, target 210/220 HP.
Currently I have Bosch 0280150257 injectors, which the previous owner put on. They have an impedance of 16.2 Ohm. I could have them cleaned, but I rather start with new ones.
I tried to get some info from the internet these injectors are to small for the HP I am targetting.

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
My "Stage 2M" injectors are will do the job. They have the high ohms resistance numbers you need, and flow enough fuel for your target horsepower. They are hose on top types and will fit right in with no modifications. Here is the link: Alfa Romeo Fuel Injectors

Greg

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I checked the website. If I calculated well that with a fuel pressure of 3 bar the flow rate will be around 264 cc/min. That would be suffient for me.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the injectors are installed now. The engine doesn't want to idle and I hear small back fires in the plenum. With extra throttle the rpm shoots up and the engine sounds to run fine. When going back in RPM the engine doesn't want to idle.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts