Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to replace inner horn mechanism in steering wheel and unable to find parts. I have replaced the horns and the relay already but the short was in the steering wheel mechanism and is difficult to repair. Bay City Bill

·
Registered
81 Posts
Need to replace inner horn mechanism in steering wheel and unable to find parts. I have replaced the horns and the relay already but the short was in the steering wheel mechanism and is difficult to repair. Bay City Bill
Scraping an 82 Spider due to rust. What part are you looking for?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The steering wheel has the horn arrangement with 3 spokes coming from the trigger mechanism for the horn. Mine is an 85 Spider. If yours is intact I would love to buy it.

·
Premium Member
1,103 Posts
B C Bill, I may have in storage a Personal wheel. Are you needing just the horn mechanisms for honking? LMK, i’ll have to dig it out

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have the horns, the relay but the steering wheel horn assembly appears to be m problem. I am trying to solve the problem by replacing parts. Bill

·
Premium Member
1,103 Posts
Okay, Smokejoe needs a brake line I need to look for, so I'll check for the parts on the horn triangle

·
Premium Member
1,103 Posts
I looked today but couldn't find horn parts in one of the sheds, sorry. I have another to scour but won't be to that one anytime soon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts