Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi...

I know that this might sound like a bit of an odd request but I'm wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction of GTV's that are painted orange...

Cheers

Mike J

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Excellent...

The orange car is the one I've been looking for...I knew I'd seen it somewhere but I thought it was on the BB & have spend days scrolling through both this forum and the picture room forum...

Thanks for you help with this...

Cheers

Mike

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
This is one of the threads (just click on it): '71 ORANGE GTV on EBAY-HOT. The pictures are still active on ebay. It's possible to locate this thread by going to the For Sale forum, and doing a search (in that forum only) for "GTV orange".

Best regards,

·
Registered
625 Posts
I love orange GTV's, also Mustard

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
This is one of the threads (just click on it): '71 ORANGE GTV on EBAY-HOT. The pictures are still active on ebay. It's possible to locate this thread by going to the For Sale forum, and doing a search (in that forum only) for "GTV orange".

Best regards,
That's brilliant...I'm particularly impressed by detail in the photos...Someone really knows Alfas, they've taken a photo of a clean garage floor...no-doubt indicating that it doesn't leak :D:D:D

Thanks for the other pointer...I found one of the threads regarding E-bay scams...I'd hate to have to navigate that particular minefield!!

·
Registered
512 Posts
Orange-ish for my Gtv 69

My 69 has been down in Queretaro, Mexico. A very talented 3 generation family body shop has been restoring the body work and interior. We are ready to paint next week after 4 months of going front to rear, a bit of rust repair, hail damage, etc.. 2 stage, color sanded, clear coat with a bit of pearl in it. Digital pic's from bro-in-law look great. I've made 3 trips down to document the work while supporting my sister's fight w/breast cancer. She's doing great, makes a great interpreter and it's been a nice diversion for her and her husband while dealing with treatments.
SO, here's the paint color. It's a variation of a Mitisubishi Eclipse 07 color called Sunset Pearlescence. Sample here is on my spare trunk lid. I'll be putting a thread on the project after I drive the car back in November....

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts