Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

The hood/bonnet hinges (102.04.56.154.00) for my 102 Touring Spider restoration have been misplaced. Does anyone have a leftover set laying around?

I also need a right-hand front bumper bracket (102.04.59.254.00). Due to creative front bumper geometry, the car had three left-hand brackets and only one right-hand.

I am also looking for a pair of chrome plated "distance piece" (102.04.59.246.00) used to fasten the rear bumper ends. Does anyone have a pair of these available?

Send me a PM if you are interested in selling.

Thanks,
Steve

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Seattle isn't too far.

Well, I'm sure I have a set of extra hood hinges. But as for the bumper pieces I suggest you take your extra left piece, turn it over and drill a hole and tap that in the correct coarse metric thread and use it. The top side is covered and you will be using a bolt on the bottom. As for the two spacing pieces on the rear bumper, you could make them too. There is almost no space between body and the bumper, but the specific piece is chromed and solid. However, I doubt anyone would realize you used aluminum. Need anything else? Use my phone numnber. My PM box is 97% full and if it fills before I sort it you won't get through.

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you Jay, you are a life saver. I have emailed you regarding the hinges. Regarding your suggestions for the brackets and spacers, those are good ideas, was my Plan-B actually. I think I will give that a try first and see how the result look-nothing to lose.

Thank you 67 for the link. I was looking at that thread late last night and was going to add my two cents worth but it got too late for me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts