Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
god that kit is an absolute abomination!!, whomever came up with the idea of fitting that maratona toy kit, should have been shot on sight. its hideous

·
Premium Member
2,076 Posts
"The floor mats don't do it justice" - um yeah, well they do show that the car leaks when it rains! big ol' water stain...

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
guess its just the front end of the kit that i like...the air **** gracfully rolling around to the sides and into the wheel wells

S

·
0 Posts
In any event, I think the price was a good one for the Buyer. The seats look to be in excellent condition, the kit, whether you like the Maratone edition or not, is worth half of the selling price easy. Parting this one out would be bring a healthy profit, with or without the engine.

David

·
Premium Member
2,076 Posts
You can still get the kits made from the people who made them originally for Alfa. Can't remember cost or name of the company (they're in the U.S.) or anything important like that:rolleyes: but I could dig around for it if anyone really cares...

S

·
0 Posts
You can still get the kits made from the people who made them originally for Alfa. Can't remember cost or name of the company (they're in the U.S.) or anything important like that:rolleyes: but I could dig around for it if anyone really cares...

autovolante

·
Premium Member
2,076 Posts
Thanks!

GARLAND: Are those the infamous Speedline metric wheels I've heard so much about?

·
Registered
176 Posts
They are. I have replaced them with the original Campagnolos due to the cost of new tires for the metrics and the 20+ yr old technolgy. Too bad as I think the metrics look great. I debated long and hard about what to replace them with and decided that the Campys are hard to beat unless you really want to change to tire size. Campys are surprisingly light and very well made.(like everything Campagnolo makes)

·
Premium Member
2,076 Posts
That's too bad - they are pretty wheels.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts