Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just trying to again order some parts from Highroad in England (the spellchecker keeps changing HighWood to Highroad?). Anyway, their website isn't active (for me today) and my email to them bounced back at me. Does anyone know if something has happened? I have had excellent service, product range, response, and prices with them over the last 2 years.
Arnold
San Diego

·
Registered
74 Posts
I was just trying to again order some parts from Highroad in England (the spellchecker keeps changing HighWood to Highroad?). Anyway, their website isn't active (for me today) and my email to them bounced back at me. Does anyone know if something has happened? I have had excellent service, product range, response, and prices with them over the last 2 years.
Arnold
San Diego
I could reach their website just a few minutes ago

·
Registered
11 Posts
I reached out by email a few weeks ago and haven't been able to contact anyone for an order. The website seems to be functioning but no answer. I've had great service from them in the past as well but ended up going elsewhere out of necessity.

·
Premium Member
15,003 Posts
There has been a post on here within the past couple of weeks that mentions an order received from Highwood but there seem to be more experiences like yours. For years my contact there was Chris Sweetapple but the last time that I was able to get a response it was someone else. Maybe COVID related?

·
Registered
56 Posts
I finally got a reply after several weeks and email reminders. Yes, John said covid restrictions were wreaking havoc with them.
Ken

·
Premium Member
2,644 Posts
Chris is awesome I just write him a note with No Part Numbers, just tell him what I want. He sends me the order sheet with the link to pay.Here in 3 to 5 days.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts