Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, thanks for your help with my last search, i'm now after a couple of *new* parts, if they're available -- i'm not even sure they are. Can anyone point me in the direction of:

1. High compression pistons of ratio 10.5:1, for a 12v 3.0L motor (in this case taken from a 164).
I've found 10.0:1 pistons at Centreline Alfa (Centerline Alfa Romeo Parts (888) 750-ALFA) however was wondering if the extra "0.5" compression was available and/or made a difference>

2. Also all the air hoses in a GTV6 engine bay, as well as those for the coolant system. These hoses are rubber with fabric wrapped around them (I can measure diameters if need be).
Does anyone know if this style of hose is still being made? I have access to a similar hose for the fuel lines, however the inner diameter of this hose is very small, and not suitable for the air and coolant lines.

Any advice / ideas much appreciated!

Regards,
Alex.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For (1) try Alfa parts and other Sports Car Performance Parts Spruell Motorsport sells custom JE pistons, for (2) try Silicone Hose Kits Greg Gordon has Silicone hose kits for fuel injection, coolant and intake couplers.
Thanks for the link to Spruell Ennio.

With respect to the hose kit, i'm after air/fuel/coolant hoses that are similar in type and appearance to the OEM hoses, rather than the silicone ones. If anyone has come across these, please let me know!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts