Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from California,

long time Alfa fan, Ferrari trained tech, owned my own independent workshop in England before moving to CA.

Just bought a tube chassis/fibreglass alfa race car project.

pic below is one of our Ferrari 355 challenge cars with the local (England) alfa owners club

Attachments

·
Push hard and live
9,613 Posts
My condolences for your decline in circumstances. Fortunately, it is easy enough to move to another state, thus moving from artificiality to something invigorating. Just head anywhere toward the east.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
My condolences for your decline in circumstances. Fortunately, it is easy enough to move to another state, thus moving from artificiality to something invigorating. Just head anywhere toward the east.
This from a resident of the State of Vegas lol! Sorry, couldn't resist :).

·
But Mad North-Northwest
10,508 Posts
This from a resident of the State of Vegas lol! Sorry, couldn't resist :).
Yeah, I've been to Nevada. It's basically just like hell, but drier and with less decorating taste :D

Welcome to California. You'll find that unlike England stuff doesn't rust much here, which is kind of nice.

·
Push hard and live
9,613 Posts
We sort of consider Vegas to be part of California. I'm up north. Tahoe area. Mountains. Pine trees. Freedom. Low taxes. Little intrusive regulation.

However, you've probably nailed the right motto for California, drawn from its few good characteristics. "Stuff doesn't much rust here"

Yeah, we got desert. Helps keep the population under control.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts