Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys after a 2 year absense the #181 took to the race track this weekend and in fine form. I went out to Hsr-West out at Willow Springs and had a blast with the old car. Car finished 1st overall saturday and Sunday, but it was a great race and a great shakedown for the new and improved fofoturi. Saturday the car ran on 3 year old hoosiers and was able to keep a Lotus elise at bay. Sunday started with me on the pole but doc in the lotus 7 and a lotus elan both got by headed into 1. I held off the inside dive on the lotus elan through 1 and then pulled up to doc in 2 and drove under him coming out of 2. That was the extent of the race, 12 laps later I crossed the finish line 30 seconds ahead of doc and a lotus 23b.

Richard

Attachments

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Richard,

Welcome back. I like the new paint, vary nice shade of blue. What are your plans for the near future? Are you going to come the AROSC event at Buttonwillow at the end of the month?

:D :D

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't know yet, my schedule is pretty hectic. If I do go racing at the end of the month it will probably be at the VARA race at willow. Same weekend.

Richard

1 - 4 of 4 Posts