Alfa Romeo Forums banner


817 Views 5 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  garwood1
I am replacig my convertable top on my 78 spider.
Does anyone know where this retainer plate is connected to near the windows? Its a small square chrome piece

I can't upload pic for some reason.

Small polished stainless steel corner protector piece that goes behind the left side window opening on all Spiders 1970-93. See part number IN191/1 for the matching part for the right side of the car.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Do these help ? RH side shown in pics.


See less See more
YES YES!!!!!! Thanks. Chris! This board is by far MAGNIFICO!!!
Happy to help !
Chris since I have a 78 spider do you mind if I contact you by private pm to pic your brain from time to time?
Cheers, Rick
No problem, Rick...any time.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.