Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks, I've been lurking here for quite a while, learning as much as I can and waiting for the right Alfa to come along. I think I've found it through the classifieds, but could use some help with a personal inspection from knowledgable Alfisti in the Syracuse area. I'd be grateful and pay you for your time, of course or if you know of an independent Alfa shop that you might steer me too - any help would be great. You can contact me at [email protected]. Thanks in advance
Matt

·
Registered
797 Posts
Hey there Matt, If you can't find anyone out there to give you a hand, at least get the car to a lift so you can get under it and have a good look at all the usual places that GTV's might have rust. Alfas in your part of the world usually have rust lurking somewhere due to the salted roads in winter but if it's been babied all it's life then you may get lucky.

My car's PO was an avid skier and loved to show the car off on the slopes of Whistler Mountain to attract the chicks (and I'm sure they were "flocking" around).

Unfortunately the alpine roads had salt and sand on them and that attracts moisture and RUST. And chicks that didn't care about rust.
It's the driver of the car that matters, not the car.

Right?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts