Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all!
My name is Anatoliy - I'm from Russia, Sibiria (Krasnoyarsk city). About year ago my friends presented me bugatti. Drive it only few times. Yesterday I am very strong drive it (earlier never drive like that) - 250-260kph and there was a problem - it has started to sneeze and dynamics has worsened - I have solved that a problem in gasoline (it at us very bad) - has refueled at other station - but the problem has not disappeared. We have some service - but it refuses that or to do (speaks it is necessary to send abroad). In Moscow do not wish it to repair too . Don't know what to do - it would be desirable to drive in October - May be it is possible to solve this problem? May be turbines could break?
P.S. Sorry for bad English.

·
Registered
9,288 Posts
Greetings all!
My name is Anatoliy - I'm from Russia, Sibiria (Krasnoyarsk city). About year ago my friends presented me bugatti. Drive it only few times. Yesterday I am very strong drive it (earlier never drive like that) - 250-260kph and there was a problem - it has started to sneeze and dynamics has worsened - I have solved that a problem in gasoline (it at us very bad) - has refueled at other station - but the problem has not disappeared. We have some service - but it refuses that or to do (speaks it is necessary to send abroad). In Moscow do not wish it to repair too . Don't know what to do - it would be desirable to drive in October - May be it is possible to solve this problem? May be turbines could break?
P.S. Sorry for bad English.
Did you drive the car often enough to go through a gas of tank in no more than 2 months max.? If not, your problem may be from chemical changes in the fuel (so called gumming up) that clogged the injectors. Hence, I would first add a liquid that cleans the injectors to the fuel, and then also fuel stabilizer with every tank. You may also want to try 100LL fuel for airplanes. It is possible that the injectors need to be removed, tested and cleaned.

·
Registered
268 Posts
use a quality injector cleaner, but better yet, have them removed, an ultrasonic cleaned.
Almost 100% sure. If it runs a little bit better after the injector cleaner liquid, you can be almost sure some of the injectors do not work. So then have them ultrasonic cleaned.
Then drive the thing!!!
EB's are cool. I drove a grey one!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts