Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As per title, i have a hellebore 38cm gta wheel and i am searching for a compatible hub and clacson button,
Any help is really appreciated
Ciao
Junior

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
Alfaholics sells hub and horn button separately from the wheel - at least they used to. Not cheap.

The reproduction horn button is slightly larger than the original wheel - at least it was for my wheel. So you need to machine the inner hole a bit.

Also be prepared to potentially redrill the hub, as the original Hellebore wheels are not necessarily totally identical in hole spacing.

Finally, make sure that the hub height is correct for you, as otherwise you may be adding a spacer and weld that on and remachine - there used to be several heights available from Alfa.

I did all of that and it would have been just as easy to get a machinist to make a hub from scratch ...

·
Registered
124 Posts
For the required hub, I would suggest to have a look at the OKP site. OKP Parts and Engineering GmbH

Depends also in which car you want to mount it, as there are different hubs available, Junior model GT's or the later GTV 2000 and Unificato 1600/ 1300 dashes indentical with the 2000.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts