Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!

I've finally got my car(74 GTV) back from the body shop after 3 (FRIGGIN) YEARS. I'm looking for help from any fellow, local Alfa experts to put a few of the more complicated systems back....mainly the doors (regulators, glass, trim, latches/handles) as well as the front and rear glass (gasket/pop in).

If anyone is willing to help, PLEASE let me know! I can pay in beer, pizza, alfa parts, actual cash, or help you with any home theater/automation projects!

Thank you!

Jon - West LA

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
Brand new here.
Found this forum researching my interest in Alfa Romeo GTVs.

I would help you if you could use an extra pair of hands: holding the door, holding the glass, pushing while you pull, etc. My only real qualification here is enthusiasm and the desire to learn from your mista... I mean experience!

I started my classic car journey with a 1969 Triumph TR6. I bought that back in the 1990s. Sold it around 2006 or 07.
I currently ride a 1993 BMW R100R (motorcycle). So I have some experience in vehicles that don’t have computers.

I admit I know nothing about these cars besides how to spell the name, but have always loved them and fantasize about getting one myself someday. So helping you assemble yours would be a good honest look & learning experience for me.
I enjoy bourbon, tobacco, and I’m pretty good a swearing.

If any of that sounds good, familiar or helpful to you, we should meet and discuss further.

I have some tools; I assume these are metric?
I live in West Los Angeles.

Either way, good luck and take care.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I’m happy to help as well, but can’t claim any expertise. I have a good bit of experience on 90’s BMW’s and tools to share. I’m in Mar Vista. I also just picked up a 105 of my own so I’m keen to learn. Mine is a bit older, it’s a 67 Junior. Let me know!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts