Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im still fighting a no spark nightmare checked every conection,& grounds, cleaned absolutly every ignition parts conector checked ohms acording to info provided by THIS SIGHT jettronic ignitions thank you by the way still stuck.im wondering if the ign. computer is bad how do I check it? also I wanted to know if a bad ignition switch could be it? when going threw the car I replaced all vacume hoses and coil,temp sensor,touched and cleaned every wire conection in engine compartment! while doing this I pulled the entire intrrior out for restoration.no rust found!!! so all wires & vacume lines look good looking for a recomendment on carpets and door pannels.by the way the car cranks no spark but dumps fuel HELP!!!!!!!!!! thanks lost in vermont

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ihad flywheel sensor checked it . Its ok battery ok located in newport vermont my resterants adress is 95 main st 05857 8023348222

·
Administrator
16,621 Posts
The two sensors are the same - if that is what you mean by "interchangeable". However, they must be connected to the wire harness correctly. The harness connectors are 'color-coded' - one is grey, the other black.

The sketch makes it look like the connectors are at the bell housing. They are not. The connectors are near the windshield washer reservoir. Follow the sensor cables to make sure the upper sensor is plugged into the black connector and the lower sensor into the grey connector.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts