Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello folks!
I'm new to the forum , first thing a Big thanks to you all sharing your knowledge and projects it's a pleasure to read your stuff.
I'm located in France and I own a sud sprint coupe 1300 and a 1750 coupe both under rust treatment...
I'm up to buy a set of 4 campagnolo mag wheels those are 13/7 in size with 108 pcd the offset is unknown so at the moment I have non Idea if it could fit my car.
I didn't found much informations or images of those wheels on the forum or on the internet.
This far I know that the model was also made with a 100 mm bolt pattern for Opel or BMW ,roin technology have it on their catalog too.The other informations I have come from eBay where two sets where listed for some quite serious money,stated as GTA wheels.
The wheels look like the campagnolo ragno but slightly different ,more holes on the sides and they are round not oval/square(holes are placed more or less like usual GTA or original Steel wheels) also more "branches" on the face than the ragno I've seen si far between holes,they have a quite "deep" design in the center.
sorry for the unclear description but I just have internet screenshots of the wheels and photos are not mine...(don't know if I Can post here?!?)
If any of you have informations on those wheels like origin,fitting,production period or anything that would be greatly appreciated !
If anyone can also give a rough estimation of the value that would help too,the wheels may need spraying but looks "good" (not xrayed or anything).
Thank you for reading this far my "frenglish" with no images.
nls.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Posting the photos should not be a problem as long as there are not copyrights. 13 x 7 wheels were often used in the GTAM days, often with modified fenders. You may have to slightly grind the calipers for clearance. Finding adequate tires today might be a challenge though.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
hi Osso,hi Yves ,hi others,here is the pic I found from an eBay listing,
sorry it's a phone screenshot...
So Yves you suggest that the clearance with the calipers could be super tight/need mods on the calipers, from what I see on the calipers there are just few millimeters available for grinding,let's Hope it's possible.For the tires it seems that the "good size" to be legal and to match with the 165sr14 is 205/70/13 After a quick search Michelin have the Xdx tire available in this dimension for something like 300/350€ each ,the 205/60/13 toyo's are "only" 100€...not the same use or course.
I can't test fit the wheels so I have some doubt with the fitting,if a little grinding on the brakes is enough for the inside clearance,is it necessary to go for wide arches ?(offset is unknown a the moment) does a simple rolling/massaging could make the trick??
hard to say at the moment for sure.
If anyone have informations it's really welcome because I really like the design of those wheels and they are quite uncommon(for me at least).specialy concerned on the fitting because I have enough useless stuff on my barn walls
mag campys would be to much for a coffee table...
Thanks for your interest.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts