Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
See my post in the wanted section, I hit a barbed wire fence in the dark and i need some parts to fix my car. I know its pretty unlikely to find anything, but I guess it doesnt hurt to try.

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Hey, did you want that bumper? Price is like $40 or so. It should say in my parting out thread.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, if you have a decent front bumper I want it. Do you still have the suspension parts too? I could drive down there next weekend probably or sometime farily soon.

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Yeah, I JUST took all the Shankle stuff off. It's ready to go. See if you can find another bumper first. I was hoping to keep mine as a spare, since the one I am running now is completely hollowed out.

If not, mine should do the trick. It's blue, so you would need to paint it black obviously. Do you have a picture of the damage? We might be able to give better advice based on a picture. I'm also curious to see how the car is :)

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It really did not damage the car very badly, but for it to be right the front bumper will need replacing. It has big scratches in it, and the part where the accordion peice clips into it is broken off. The turn signal light and side marker are both cracked, and the peice infront of the front wheel where the side marker light goes is broken on the back so it cant be completely attached. If you need to keep that bumper I probably wont replace it right now then, it would probably be well over $100 to get one from anywhere else. I could take a pic of it, but it pretty much looks like it did before but it has some scratches, but all the peices I mentioned are broken and need replacing. Anyway, just let me know, I could come down to get the parts from you probably any time this coming weekend.

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
There was a bumper on ebay for like $40 plus shipping, so I don't think they cost too much. If you don't find one, I'll see if I can sell mine. The bumper is actually that blue one that my car is wearing in the picture thread!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I saw the one on e-bay, but it said shipping was $50. One of the people that has some of the parts i need had a bumper too, so i may be able to get that from theem too.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I still need at least a sidemarker light, and a good turn signal if anyone has one. Still havent found any of it for sure though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts