Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I'm in desperate need of a wheel for a 1991 164L after the daughter had a mishap with a curb. Any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
1,468 Posts
I don't have one, but odds are good it can be repaired as new for around $100. There are lots of alloy wheels repair shops around, either local to you are you can ship to them,

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
Might be easier for folks to feel "hey, I should answer this" if they knew where you were. You aren't in S.E. VA, are you?

Michael

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Jeremy thought of that too but the wheel is actually cracked so I'm not hopeful on the repair. Hey by the way I also have an 81 Fiat spider.

·
Premium Member
1,468 Posts

·
Premium Member
1991 164L
27,584 Posts
Thought I could help but the one L wheel I have demounted has a small crack in front and some curb rash. Useable but not perfect by any means. If you want it and have a paypal account I can let it go for shipping and packing cost.

I get my wheels fixed at Ye olde wheel shoppe in MD but you would be better buying a used wheel if you can find one. They do welding and straightening.

Ye Ole Wheel & Welding Shop 6363 Washington Blvd, Elkridge, MD 21227
800-526-8260.

If my wheel is in better shape than yours send me a private mail by clicking on my Alfisto Steve name above.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1991 164L
27,584 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey thanks everyone... Steve you are THE man I went for the ebay item. Jeremy my Fiat is currently a ugly green Ford Ranger color but hopefully that project will be coming along.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts