Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
guys..do you think these parts are from a giulietta or giulia?...poss posted to wrong thread http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/showthread.php?t=49654

appreciate any help; boxes were labeled as follows and i took any # i saw off the part

box labeled solex from 65 spider C32 PA1A5 332170
box labeled 65 master cylinder "rehoned" 10/31100
65 spider chromed top pieces
mat part # stapped on back 105.14.62.154.50

Attachments

·
Registered
156 Posts
Parts

The shiny bits and springs in the first photo are for the top of a later Spider, certainly Giulia. (If you don't want them let me know).

Other than that, I can't say.

Jeffrey

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks .......i was really suprised to the response to those pieces....

kinda makes me wonder what else i have in my garage?

anyone have any idea on the other parts...thanks

·
Super Moderator
11,375 Posts
I spy a....

Hi alfaman,
Just some guesses from working with this stuff for 40+ years::confused:
Small master cyl. Giulietta, or Gullia w/discs. Throw out bearing and fork probably Giulia, but could also be Giulietta. Intermediate chain sprocket, Giulia. Giulietta has lightening holes. Oil pump pick up is for a Veloce 2 part aluminum pan either, Giulia or Giulietta:cool:. Big master cylinder, Giulia with three shoe front drums. Solex? Floor matt? Looks like NO junk in the lot.:p
:DGordon Raymond P.S. Keep searching!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks gordon...i'm probably going to try to sell the lot at once now that i have a better idea on what they are...then i can dump all the money back into my 71 gtv restoration moneypit

thanks for taking the time....wow, impressive analyisis!

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Yep! Gordon is accurate in his descriptions.
The SOLEX carb is for a Giulia Spider Normale if it's a 32 PAIA 5 as labeled in your first post.
The shiny bits for the soft-top are "wing-dings"; they are supposed to keep the soft-top sealed at the top of the side windows. Someone went over the top here ... they are originally cadmium plated.
If that Master Cylinder in your second post has been brazed - I'd call it JUNK.
The floor mat ... would seem to be a 105 part; by shape it's likely to fit a sedan.

·
Super Moderator
11,375 Posts
Whew! The Veloce oil pump pick up like alfamans, but on E-Bay just went for $87. Treasure hiding out in the garage!
Gordon Raymond

·
Super Moderator
11,375 Posts
Some old B&W movie had a line like: "There's Gold in them thare hills!" Well, now, theres money in them thare 'ol Alfa parts!
Gordon Raymond

·
Super Moderator
11,375 Posts
Isn't it interesting how easy it is to get rid of that kind of... um....junk? It is indeed a "circle of life" and thank you for being a person that did not toss that .... ah.... junk years ago! Everyone benefits:cool:! :DGordon Raymond

1 - 14 of 14 Posts