Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, everyone!

Many years ago, my wife and I were bequeathed a 1988 Quad Spider. It came in more than a few pieces and has had a long, strange history with prior "owners" and ne'er-do-well "mechanic" uncles. After chasing away the family of woodland critters that had established residence behind the radiator, we parked it in the garage. We move a lot for work, so the timing has never been quite right to start restoration, until recently. The electrical is a mess and needs some love. Did I mention most of the electrical was already pulled for me? Very thoughtful! I've been using the book to chase down identify wires. I was wondering if anyone had the most recent (11541 Spider 1988 R21) wiring diagrams?

I heard you all like pictures. All I have to offer at the moment is the current relay-wiring situation I'm working to correct. I'll probably be here for the long haul. :)

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
I have sent the Papajam 1988 diagram to your conversations box (click on your little avatar on upper right of page, then on conversations.

·
Premium Member
1,336 Posts
Looks like Italian Spaghetti. 😂
All the help you need is here. Welcome back.
I see Dom already sent you the wiring diagram so I won’t.
Where are you located after all that travel?
And yes, if Eric hasn’t already mentioned it, we do like pictures.😊

Reactions: ghnl
1 - 4 of 4 Posts