Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone - I'm a new Alfa owner and long-time aficionado of Italian design. This is my first "fun" car after owning and racing several fun Italian bicycles (De Rosa, Gios, Basso, Cinelli, etc.) and I admit part of the attraction was being able to take photos of the bikes with the car...

Anyway I'm sure I'll be active in the forums as I keep the thing in good running shape. My car is an '86 Graduate with very nice original paint and little rust underneath or anywhere. It was the first example I found in such shape, so I had to grab it. Plenty of minor mechanical things to address as the season changes, but I''m just keeping the fluids topped and driving it until then. A few tweaks by the PO, including Veloce alloy wheels and '70s rear view mirrors, but otherwise pretty stock.

Anyway, happy to be here.

Chris
Wilmington DE

Attachments

·
Administrator
3,805 Posts
Greetings from sunny South Africa across the Atlantic !!

Great Spider & de Rosa - Post a few more pictures

Ciao
Greig

Spiders, Sprints, Ti, Sprint GT, Juniors..........Cinelli, Zini + a few non Italians...Merckx, Peugeot, Bridgestone, Hansom.

·
Premium Member
291 Posts
Good to hear of another Alfa / biker in the First State. I'm in Hockessin with a few Alfas (mostly 60's era), and a few Italian bikes (Colnago, Basso, Legnano). Send me a private message if you need any help with the "new" spider.
Jim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts