Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1989 Spider Veloce
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just moved to Cranbury. My (soon to be) '89 Spider will be coming next week - buying from a fellow Alfisti from NC who has struck me as a straight up and honest Alfa lover. I liked the fact that despite being the seller, he seemed to be screening me, asking about why I was interested in this specific car. Had a laugh at that, but it's telling!

Anyway, looking forward to future local meet-ups or just chatting nearby enthusiasts.

·
Registered
8,054 Posts
I am located in East Brunswick.

We can meet up one day in our Spiders along Rt. 130.

Post pics when you can.

Reactions: Dr99

·
Registered
8,054 Posts
Welcome! I'm a bit north, but if you are in Basking Ridge, keep an eye out for my red 78 Spider.

Mo in NJ
Let's meet up one day, 1/2 way betqween us maybe in Bridgewater or New Brunswick.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
If anyone here has soldering experience, I have one of Divotandtralee's OVS kits. Maybe we can do a hands on tech session on the assembly and installation.

·
Registered
1981 Alfa Spider Veloce
237 Posts
I am up in the wilds of north west NJ with a blue '81 I am limping back to life. Welcome!

·
Registered
'82 Spider Veloce 2.0L
57 Posts
I'm a fan of Cranbury. My '82 is living the good life at the shore in southern Monmouth County. Let me know when you want to take a drive along the coast.

·
Premium Member
799 Posts
I am in North Bergen NJ (near Fort Lee). The Palisades Parkway and Route 1-9 are very nice roads for Alfas for a future drive.

MMARVI - I recently soldered Divotandtralee's OVS kits. Here is the link to the thread: Put in a new OVS (Oil Vapor Separator) - some info for...

if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Reactions: Dr99

·
Registered
1978 Alfa Romeo Spider
6 Posts
I am in Closter NJ north of the GWB. I second the Palisades and 9W. A good drive is the PIP to exit 16 through Harriman State Park in my 1978 Spider.

·
Registered
1981 Alfa Spider Veloce
237 Posts
I have several friends out in the Parsippany area. If you see my blue spider out in that area give a wave.

Also, Radwood (an 80s and 90s car show) is gonna be down at Subaru Park just south of Philly on May 21st, and then tentitivly again up in Greenwich CT on Jube 4th if any of you want to check that out. I will have the Alfa and Miata out at the Philly one. Not sure my plans for CT yet.

Reactions: Peter A

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
@ksuzzo will do. I would like to go to Radwood but I think Philly weekend I am doing a 4C tour and June 4 I hope to be departing on a road trip to the west coast. Will let you know if plans change I have two perfect Radwood cars!

·
Registered
8,054 Posts
I just moved to Cranbury. My (soon to be) '89 Spider will be coming next week - buying from a fellow Alfisti from NC who has struck me as a straight up and honest Alfa lover. I liked the fact that despite being the seller, he seemed to be screening me, asking about why I was interested in this specific car. Had a laugh at that, but it's telling!

Anyway, looking forward to future local meet-ups or just chatting nearby enthusiasts.
Are you enjoying your Alfa?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts