Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I joined a while ago and didn't have an Alfa at the time. I haven't posted for a while either so now I'm behind the wheel of an Alfa Romeo again I thought I'd intoduce myself again....

I'm Simon, I live in Horndean near Portsmouth in the south of England. I'm now 25 and I've just bought a 1999 Alfa Romeo 146 1.6 TS Junior. Here she is:

I last had an Alfa a few years ago - a '93 164 2.0 TS Lusso. Since then I've been driving older American cars - two early Saturns and most recently a 1988 Pontiac Bonneville SSE. I really needed something cheaper to run so a small Alfa seemed to the perfect solution, hence me buying the '99 146.

The 146 is great fun to drive and my example has only 58k miles on the clock so I'm pretty pleased with it.

I also jointly run a more general car enthusiasts' website at www.street-car.net, which is a forum site for anyone who likes to chat about cars. We also have a pretty big database of car specifications which I have been working on. This is located here:
http://www.street-car.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11

If you like what you see free free to sign up to the forum. It would be good to have some more Alfa owners on there!

Anyway, so that's me. I hope to stick aroundand get to know you lot better.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Thats a good looking car I wish they sold those here in the US! Congrats to you on your new 146 t.s

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Very nice car. I like the color on the 146.

Paul

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
congrats...she looks nice in green!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts