Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone know where I can get a Heim joint kit for my early GTA rear trailing arms suspension? On the early 105 trailing arms the front trailing arm bushing is smaller then the later 2L 105 cars. Any help pointing me in the right direction would be very much appreciated.

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
Does anyone know where I can get a Heim joint kit for my early GTA rear trailing arms suspension? On the early 105 trailing arms the front trailing arm bushing is smaller then the later 2L 105 cars. Any help pointing me in the right direction would be very much appreciated.
Hi,. This has been discussed here on this BB maybe a search will turn it up.

The Comp Advisory Book tells how to machine the set up. Alternatively I have developed a press in arrangement using Aurora bearings for the later trailing arm; half of which would work for you. Not sure if my method could be applied to the smaller earlier front trailing arm sleeve. What is the ID of that sleeve?

Ciao

Ken

·
Premium Member
1,728 Posts
If poly bushings are OK, I just put new swing arm bushings from Centerline in my 71 1750 Spider (which has the smaller bushing) and the fit was good.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts