Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have this cool GTV6 Balocco at the shop that a friend owns, and we may build it into a race car together, or I may take it on myself. It has almost no rust, runs pretty well and the suspension is reasonably tight.
I'll bring it into the shop soon and start the tear down to investigate stuff. Will post vids of that.
Good fun,,,,

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
I remember that multi color GTV6 for sale on ebay or something in Arizona a while ago. Remembered it being really cheap.

Edit: you even mentioned that in the video. Glad my memory isn't failing! Hard to forget that paint scheme and Voxx wheels.

·
Registered
3,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Yep, Arizona. And it was relatively cheap. The first time I tried to buy it a little more than 3 years ago, it was on CL for $1200, I called, made a deal, he called me back the next day and said a guy came by with cash. !! Grrr. Oh well,,
A year later it comes back on CL, at $1600. I call, the guy he had bought it out from under me for his kid, kid hated it- wanted a *** 'Tuner' car. I say I'm interested, he says a guy is on his way over to see it. I say I'll buy it, he says he will let the guy have first shot. Oh well,,,,,
Another year later, I'm talking to a friend/customer, and he mentions he has this nice GTV6 race car for sale. I, of course say,"Cool!!". Then he tells what it is,,, This self same Balocco. When I got done laughing, He agrees to send it to me to do something with it.
So,, Hopefully he will work with me, build a cool car, if not, I'll go for it and have some fun!! [on a wicked low budget !!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts