Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm at that stage, ......can some of you guys who own early '66 / '68 Giulia Supers with correct headliners please post some pictures. I took shots prior to my restoration and cannot locate them.

Thanks in advance,
Carm

·
Certified Oldschooler
7,048 Posts
As early as a 65 (original snake bite), white visors, white handles.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, I see you purchased Roland's amazing car!! Any pics of the headliner?

·
Certified Oldschooler
7,048 Posts
Carm, Not exactly. I bought an identical one (same color scheme and early 65 features) out of Germany (with his help) and he sold his (upgraded mechanicals) somewhat later. A lucky find indeed. His was a "February" and mine now an "August". Before it cracks 100 (11:26 am and 98.4 now) I'll get out and take some shots. Anything in particular??

PS: 12:33 and 103.6. I got 13 shots. By e-mail or post here for others to see. Also got a god batch of detailed interior shots. Original interior blue carpets worn to threads in front. I await advice.

PSS: Oh what the hey, here's a link to the pics - LINK. Trying to keep all the pics together some someone can use it as a reference thread on early Supers. Need this from Randy too on his "S" now!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts