Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know if this is where to post this but where can I find my customer a headlight/parklight switch for a 88 alfa graduate spider. Iap didn't carry them..Thanks in adavnce for any info...Got a patiently waiting customer!!:)

·
Administrator
17,516 Posts
Alfa Parts Exchange sells useful used parts. Or look in the 'Anything About Alfa Romeos' section for the "suppliers" thread - there are many other sources for Alfa parts.

Have you considered taking the switch apart for a clean & lube?

Make sure your customer is sitting down when you tell him how much the combination switch costs...

·
Administrator
17,516 Posts
It is hard to say. The switch is fairly simple - just some electrical contacts inside. They can get oxidized & fail to pass electrons. Once you get inside (you'll have to drill out some rivets) the contacts can be cleaned then protected with some dielectric grease.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Alfa parts

Also, there is a man named Scott with the DeNoya Trading Post in Fairfax, OK who has quite an inventory of Spider parts. Website is denoyatradingpost.com. The site will give you Scott's phone number.

Dean

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
I have a switch set from an 88 Veloce. Everything works. These things when you can find them new are around $300. I will take $125.00 for this used one if you are interested. Make sure the customer is aware that these things are expensive.

Robert Hill in Memphis, TN [email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts