Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got 23 different kinds of headlight trim rings for various Alfas, possibly from 101 through to Sud. I've got a hunch what a few could be because some had tags (etc) attached to them, but I'm not going to take those at face value. Most are in excellent used condition and there are some NOS.

If someone could take a look at the attached Word document and then look at each headlight ring, and let me know possible applications, I'd be very grateful indeed. :)

Alex.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Final set. Headlight rings # 22 and 23 (matching pair).

Certain of these items will become available in the near future ... others will go on eBay. I do not have a price in mind, so any realistic offers should be made by email only, please (since my inbox on the BB is full up). Thanks for your understanding :).

Alex.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, I know that the last ones are obviously Giulia saloon but can any ideas about the other ones would really be appreciated!

Alex.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Well, this actually comes in a very good time as I'm trying to locate (and identify!...) some headlight rings for my Giulia Sprint GT (10502). If anyone can positively identify the ones for my car on these pics (if any), that would also be a start for Alex.

Thanks,
Mário

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just bumping this thread. All the rings above are for sale, and help is still being sought to identify the majority of them.

Thanks,

Alex.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am needing a trim ring

Hi Alex, I made a wanted post a couple days ago for trim rings. And thank you for your reply. This picture is the one outer headlight trim ring that I own. I bought three trim rings from a guy who owned a GTV 2000 (two inner, one outer).

One of your pictures does match what I am looking for. As long as it is the same diameter, and is an out ring then that is it. To me it looks like #7 that you posted that has a notch shaped like a little house is the one.

Nik

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
Your photos are in slightly different order from the Word file, so I'll post according to the numbers and descriptions in the Word file.

#1 is 1750/2000 GTV inner light (105.44.65.100.10). Euro LHD from 1361251; Euro RHD from 1451101; USA all.

#5 appears to be 1750 GTV inner light (105.44.65.100.02). Euro LHD to 1361250; Euro RHD to 1451100.

#6 is 1750 (possibly 2000) GTV outer light (105.44.65.101.10). USA.

#7 is 1750 (possibly 2000) GTV outer light (105.44.65.101.10). Euro LHD and RHD with lower height adjusters.

My parts manuals show several styles of rings with the same parts numbers.

Email sent on items #1 & #6.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts