Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a Super that is not too rusted out, and needs a good home. Don't mind some rust and restoration work.

Here is the empty slot. It would be in good company. :001_smile:

Please contact me through PM, or [email protected]

Thanks, Darren

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
Guilia

I thought you acquired the Super for sale on this board some time ago? Did you sell it already?
Daren

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Beautiful garage. You could stack a racing team of Alfas. What is the car in the background?
Steve
Thanks, 74 GTV (if you want to call it that. Basically a bunch of boxes and a shell)

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I thought you acquired the Super for sale on this board some time ago? Did you sell it already?
Daren
Hi Daren, I should have bought that one. I thought about it too long and regret not buying it. Didn't have the space at the time. Not a problem now.

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
I have garage height envy! Its begging for a hoist! Yep, a Super would be a great addition

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
I agree with Derek's comment, but I go one simpler, just garage envy. I don't have one, and have to rent a lock up for my Ti 1300 and 124 sport. The Super (project) sits under a cover at home along with the 156 in the open.

Yes definitely a Super alongside a GTV is a nice combo.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have garage height envy! Its begging for a hoist! Yep, a Super would be a great addition
Waiting on a quote today for a 4 post lift and a 2 post lift to be installed.

I have got a few emails, have not decided on a Super yet. Still looking. Thinking about one of them.

Once I get the Super in place, I'll be looking for a stepnose and a spider to round things out.....

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes, thanks for the heads up, I called and emailed with no response when he first listed it. I may have bought it but already found one. It's on the way to me. Should have it next week. Stay tuned. I'll post a pic with it in the "empty slot". :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
2,784 Posts
I can't wait to see it.

I've got a '74 GTV but really want a Super.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Looks like Carm dropped the ball! Glad you found something to fill the slot in the garage. Looking forward to seeing more!

Yes, thanks for the heads up, I called and emailed with no response when he first listed it. I may have bought it but already found one. It's on the way to me. Should have it next week. Stay tuned. I'll post a pic with it in the "empty slot". :thumbup:

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
New Super arrived. When I get it tagged I'll take a picture of it in its new home.

Sorry about the Home Depot parking lot picture.

This Super was in Washington, and was for sale a couple times. it's a really solid car and runs great. Running a 1750. Needs to be lowered in the rear. And just can't deal with the skinny tires :detective:

Attachments

·
Certified Oldschooler
7,033 Posts
Congrats! The Wanted Alive thread first page index list about 20 for sale, most in US now, since Oct 1st.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Slot filled. Happy New Year!

Attachments

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It's new home. A Zagato may be the next one.

Attachments

·
Certified Oldschooler
7,033 Posts
I presume you were the e-Bay buyer at $18,200? Well bought indeed.

Recently found plans for a new guest addition with attached garage.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts