Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has Ebay USA ditched "classic car parts" section.

As the did this last week in the UK !!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is going to make finding parts for us classic owners a nightmare. Barstewards.

·
Premium Member
2,633 Posts
Vintage Parts and Accessories still exists as a seller's catagory. I've never tried it for a search. Whatever search method you use, you're almost bound to get 10,000 hits for car covers and battery tenders shipped from Hong Kong. I must be up to 100 deleted words in my Alfa Romeo saved search. Sigh. **** Kissenger.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
prior to this I just searched for Alfa under "classic car parts", & it would bring up about 1000parts mostly 1990 & older.

now the search brings up 30,000 items mostly new alfa parts.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Complete PITA.......................Ebay UK will not change it back, its now much easier to find classic car parts the new way ? HOW
Ebays answer to me,:mad:

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
I'd really like to know which genius in eBay's UK management suggested this, and who approved it. I don't visit there very often, and now that's even less likely given that you now have to wade through umpteen parts from scrapped 156 and 147 models. How is this progress???

I seriously suggest that as many people as possible email eBay to get them to reverse this pointless alteration.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts