Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These Corbeau seats We have at the shop came on a GTV6 with adapter plates. The adapters don't fit the Milano. I'm sure I could buy Milano specific adaptors, but I'm interested in sitting lower than higher. At 6 2 I have trouble seeing traffic lights. The rails on the new seats fit nicely between the Milano seat mounts and I'm thinking of mounting 4 per seat L brackets to be slightly lower than the seat mount frames. I'm also going to mount the female seatbelts to the body because they are bolted to the Recaros! Any advice?

·
Registered
4,547 Posts
The stock Recaro seats are about as low as you can go on a STOCK seat mount in a Verde. For a street seat, the Recaro LS (stock Verde seat) is actually quite slim on the butt cushion.

If you want to go significantly lower you'll need to remove the sheetmetal mounts at the floor to weld in your own slider and adapter.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, that's what I've gathered today. Thanks! Maybe Ill do it right someday. Exhaust valve adjust first.

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
These Corbeau seats We have at the shop came on a GTV6 with adapter plates. The adapters don't fit the Milano. I'm sure I could buy Milano specific adaptors, but I'm interested in sitting lower than higher. At 6 2 I have trouble seeing traffic lights. The rails on the new seats fit nicely between the Milano seat mounts and I'm thinking of mounting 4 per seat L brackets to be slightly lower than the seat mount frames. I'm also going to mount the female seatbelts to the body because they are bolted to the Recaros! Any advice?
What part of it doesn't fit the Milano? I thought the GTV6 and Milano had the same floor bolt layout for bolting the sliders?

Kevin

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the Corbeau 'gtv' seat bracket. its about half an inch short and ads about an extra inch in height. better fix that headliner! its great for the GTV6 which mounts directly to the floor. but the Milano does have a different dimension and its alot higher.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts