Alfa Romeo Forums banner

Hartford Alfa Repair Shop

2K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Deno 
#1 ·
Hello ALFA BB,

I have a friend in Hartford CT area that needs to find a good, fair ALFA repair shop. Can anyone please help refer some shops for him. He has 164 that might need some small maintenance items.

Thanks

#2 ·
#3 · (Edited)
Used to be a place in Torrington, CT as well. Eraminas? Visited years ago, but don't know if that shop still exists.

Also, on Tunnel Road near Vernon, CT, there is the Fiat repair/parts outfit. Have been there, but don't know what all they do.

And, you might contact Alfabb member "multicam" with PM to see who he might deal with. I know him, nice guy, lives in West Hartford, involved with the Alfa Club, and he has several nice Alfas, including a 164LS.

Finally, there is a great AlfaBB member in Milford, CT, "spitfire" whom I know. He has a very cherry 164, and might be able to answer some questions the guy might have. You might PM him.

#5 ·
Peter Lombardo at Lombardo Motorsports in Berlin. Fascinating shop to see as he's got all manner of interesting cars in there including a coupe of his own racers. Has done a lot of things for me including an emergency rewiring job when a battery disconnect device blew something up under the hood (probably user error).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.