Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HAROC stands for "Hellenic Alfa Romeo Owners Club". Its one of the oldest(if not the oldest) car club in Hellas and its also one of the biggest. You can find many info about it if you visit our website HERE

Cheers,

Nick.

·
Registered
454 Posts
A big honour for HAROC

First of all i would like to thank the site's administrators for this particular honour.It's really exciting for greek alfa owners to have a special place in the american AROC section.
To celebrate the fact i am posting some photos from older HAROC's events.

Attachments

·
Registered
371 Posts
I would like also to thanks the site's administrators for sharing us an area on this international forum. It's really a big honour for a small club from a small coyntry like Greece, to have its own club section in here and I am very very pleased, considering that I am one of the 3-4 persons who established the club about 10 years ago.

·
Premium Member
1972 Montreal. 2019 Giulia ti Sport. 2019 Stelvio ti Lusso.
1,554 Posts
You guys have some great Alfas, and well attended events! Bravo!

·
Registered
39 Posts
HAROC stands for "Hellenic Alfa Romeo Owners Club". Its one of the oldest(if not the oldest) car club in Hellas and its also one of the biggest. You can find many info about it if you visit our website HERE

Cheers,

Nick.
Nick,
Great, I have joined. We have a home in Athens & I will be over on holiday in September, hope we can meet & talk Alfas?
Ciao,
John
(Yiannis Christou)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.