Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Admin
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recieved this email but wasnt quite sure if its related to the HAROC here on the site. Anyhow I thought it might be worth a long shot and post it.

=============

I requesting some help with a piece of jewlery I recently purchased. The inscription on the back of the baclett reads;
"SOUVENIR DU HAROC"

Can anyone tell me what is means? I made the purchase because of it's beauty.

=============

·
Registered
371 Posts
smestas said:
I recieved this email but wasnt quite sure if its related to the HAROC here on the site. Anyhow I thought it might be worth a long shot and post it.

=============

I requesting some help with a piece of jewlery I recently purchased. The inscription on the back of the baclett reads;
"SOUVENIR DU HAROC"

Can anyone tell me what is means? I made the purchase because of it's beauty.

=============
What's that? Any pic?:confused:
"Souvenir du Haroc"?:confused:
Anyway, I think there is no relation with Greek Alfaclub.

·
Admin
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nino1969 said:
Anyway, I think there is no relation with Greek Alfaclub.
That what I told the email sender but they asked for me to post the information. I guess finding info on your jewlrey is like getting history on your car. :)

·
Registered
217 Posts
Hi,

Smestas, there is no relation between HAROC and the mail you have received.
I'm the webmaster of HAROC and no such mail has been sent or forwarded by HAROC. I'm pretty sure that robots have done such job.

Best regards from Athens.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I have no idea how I ended up reading this thread:confused:, but can't help but reply....it probably is "souvenir du Maroc" which is french for "souvenir from Morocco" (makes sense because french is spoken in Morocco).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts