Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Simon, Anthony & Sniady:

Happy Holidays, guys!... And congrats on your well developed cyber moves! :D:D:D

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
I think you guys need to do something about your breasts:rolleyes:
They jiggle a bit when dancing.
Thanks for another year of Alfa goodness!

Paul

·
Registered
4,631 Posts
Happy Holidays from the Alfa bb Crew

italcarguy said:
Simon, Sniady, and I just want to wish you all a happy holiday season. We made a lil present for ya'll click here.
Absolutely, entertaining and delightful. It's a pleasure to be a part of the bb that is maintained for the Alfa community by these wonderful guys with an on-going sense of adventure, never ending spirit, and the will to serve and be helpful, both by providing and maintaining the board and on a personal as needed basis.

Best Wishes for the Holiday Season to all of you. Looking forward to another exciting year!!!

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
thanks guys that was fun. And thanks for yet another year of invaluable support!!! Happy Holidays!

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
:(While I :eek: would have preferred to see a little more skin:), I send a Merry Christmas, Happy CHANUKAH, and a Felice Navidad back at ya

·
Senior TEXAS member
1,526 Posts
Thanks guys for the laugh and for the past 5 years. I could not have made it this far without you, this board, and the great people on it.

Hope Santa is good to ya'll. :)

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I'll be off work for two weeks, changing the timing belt on the wife's Honda, then I get to play with the Alfa....

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
I love it! Finding the BB was a definite plus this year. Happy holidays to all!
2008 New Year's resolution: 1) fix dragging brakes; 2) drive Alfa more in '08!

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Happy holidays to you too. That was lovely... I think :)

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
Happy holidays and many thanks to you guys for the wonderfull Alfa BB.

Ahh... about the shoes you were wearing while dancing; I looked in the latest Piloti catalog, but didn't see anything like the ones you had with the darling upturned toes...

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Totally PC

Merry RamaKwanzaChristmaKah to all:confused::confused::D:D:D

·
Registered
403 Posts
:D Wishing a safe and happy holiday season to all! :D
I could (would) not have delved this far into my addiction without the help and support of the BB. :eek::p

1 - 20 of 28 Posts