Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mille Grazie!! I would love to come out and see your showroom and meet you all. What are your hours?
Hi Alex,

Hours are 10 to 5 Mon thru Sat. (Sometimes I open up on Sunday if I have work to do). You are welcome to come by any time! (703) 777-7707.

Lou

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
I think I'll grab a few other 'retired' Alfisti and at least one of my two visiting sons and try and get out to see you guys sometime in the upcoming week or week after. What days are you closing for the holidays?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think I'll grab a few other 'retired' Alfisti and at least one of my two visiting sons and try and get out to see you guys sometime in the upcoming week or week after. What days are you closing for the holidays?
Alex,
We are scheduled to reopen on Friday the 28th at 10am. I may be in on the 27th for a bit but you better call first if you decide to come out. (703) 777-7707.

Buon Natale!

Lou

Attachments

·
Registered
855 Posts
Hi Lou,

I tried to go on your web site and look at your cars for sale but the page wouldn't come up. Do I see a couple of spiders 73-74? Love to know more on these cars.

Merry Christmas.

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Hi Lou,

I tried to go on your web site and look at your cars for sale but the page wouldn't come up. Do I see a couple of spiders 73-74? Love to know more on these cars.

Merry Christmas.
The shop is out of business, Frank.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts