Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Thank you Italcarguy for your thoughtful wishes!!!!!!!! If you are not a Dad, you will see how delightful it is to have that experience. After a difficult day in my practice, there is nothing better than to get a hug and a kiss from my little guy (6.5 years old). Watching him play little league, swim, whatever!! It's the best. May God bless you and grant you that experience, should you desire it, and when the time is right!!! Right now, it's 7:30 AM NY time and I'm warming up my Giulia Sprint GT and getting ready to go out for some therapy!!!!!!!!! The AROCNY (Alfa Romeo Owners Club of New York) formerly LIAROC (Long Island Alfa Romeo Owners Club) has a Sunday breakfast every week at a local diner and we plan our events. Finally, in NY we are seeing some nice weather, it has been nothing but rain since March.
I hear the beast calling me, I've got to run. PS- I didn't forget about posting photos of the 164. I will also post some interior shots of the giulia. Happy Father's Day to all. PSS- Etceterini, glad to see you're back!! Without differing opinions, life would be dull!! I'm still looking for a 105 for you!!!!!!!! The general.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Thanks Anthony.
I spent Father's day with my 15 year old driving my Spider up to NH for an Italian car show sponsored by AONE. Couldn't ask for a nicer day (finally) and the beasty is so much more fun to drive with actual bushings in the rear end :eek:

Happy Father's day all you "mother"s :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts