Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,
this is a brilliant site and there is some real genius advice on it, which is much appreciated by us all.
It's also Christmas time so Happy Christmas everyone :)

Positive wishes for the new year and all the best,

Richard :)

·
Premium Member
2,658 Posts
Merry New Year!!

·
2015 Chevy (Holden) SS, 1989 Milano (Shankle Sport), 1991 164S
17,477 Posts
Happy Holidays to all, and hope that the new year brings a ton of fun Alfa driving.

·
1990 164QV Euro spec & 1991 168B
27,996 Posts
From our ALFA House to you and yours - MERRY CHRISTMAS and a Happy Snappy ALFA New Year!

Here I am with my daughter the painter and her christmas gift she gave me today.

She painted Buster the doxie drivng her BF's two dogs and her cat.

Attachments

·
Registered
545 Posts
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all and especially to you and your family, Steve.

Thanks to your help, as well as Jason's and the Difatta's, when I got home from Honolulu Christmas morning my I found my wife picked up my Alfa Christmas eve, and it was in the garage, running again after two months, with the new sub-frame, radiator, condenser, fan, receiver dryer, oil pan gasket, and motor mounts.

Best Christmas present you could get.

·
27,996 Posts
Glad to here your wife got you an Alfa gift for you.

·
Registered
545 Posts
It worked out great, Steve, a fabulous Christmas present.

Plus the new transmission dipstick I bought off EBay showed up today, and I was able to drive it without worrying about the transmission being over-serviced or the old missing dipstick tip causing problems, since the shop drained it and got the tip out.

The shop I use here when I'm busy and can't do the work
myself that I had it towed to after I ran up the curb R&R'ed the sub-frame, front and rear motor mounts, oil pan gasket, installed the support for the radiator and condenser you sent me, plus a rebuilt cooling fan and AC receiver dryer, transmission fluid and filter, oil and filter, etc., and stored it for two months for $1,000.00, and although I supplied most of the parts, that isn't bad, and they did a great job, no leaks in any systems.

·
27,996 Posts
That sure sounds like the plan came together.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts