Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, how are our AlfaBBer's planning on spending their holiday?

Firework show infront of my house at 11pm...shhhh, dont tell the cops.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Happy fourth! I'll take the fifth, or drink a fifth!

I'll be looking for an air conditioned building. It's going to be fricken hot in So. Cal.!

·
Registered
699 Posts
Happy Birthday America
My Freedom live here forever !

Barbeque in the back yard then down to the county fair grounds for Fireworks ! Things are very traditional on holidays here in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia.
MrC

btw the Giulia is back from the paint shop.

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
I'm going to clean and wax my Spider, ogle my GTV project, try and see what is making rubbing noises in my Milano Gold's rear underbody...and then, if I do all of that, I might mow the lawn and cook some supper.

Happy Independence day, to all US Alfisti! As a Canadian living here as your guest, I wish you all the best!

Ciao,

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
HAPPY 4TH

Up here in the Oakland /Berkeley hills it's started a wonderful 4th. The hill roads are like they where when I grew up. NOBODY ON THEM!!!! We got up about 8:00 and took the Ring car( see Giulietta Form) on the upper road overlooking the S.F. Bay, Golden Gate ,Skyline Blvd to Grizzley Peak Rd. known as the Grizzly peak Grand Prix . to Strada an out door cafe At the base of the clock tower by the UCal Berkeley.
And had a speed run home ending on the Warren race way HWY(13) , Now to get the food ready for the BBQ and to watch the fire works from atop the hills.. For the past 3 years the fog has come in at night. but all looks good for today. and the Flag is flying out front.
Dont worry i know better than to tell the cops. You do the same.
Around here they know about our Road Racing roads. the good thing is there's so much going on (& not in a good way!) in Oakland that there is if any only 1 officer in the hills , and he's a motor cop who's hotrodding around too. and if your not Stupid he would just like to hang out and check out the equipment too!
You Know when I read this over, It sounds pretty nice! But its not this nice any more - only a few times a year now. Too many poeple. We want to move... But I am going to show this to my wife so she can see what a great place we live!
May Peace and Freedom ring
Peter S. B.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts